I love traveling and exploring new, unfamiliar cities. While out and about seeing the sights, I like to bring along a few things to make my sightseeing more enjoyable and maximize the time I have available. I’ve compiled a list below that includes more than what is pictured!
What to pack for a day of sightseeing:
- Chloe ‘Mini Marcie’ Leather Crossbody Bag– a small crossbody bag is the best option for sightseeing because it allows you to be hands-free while you are taking pictures, etc. I love this one because it is compact but still manages to hold everything I need!
- Phone (obviously)- with the recent drastic improvements in camera phones, you will be able to take great photos on your cell phone and potentially not worry about packing a camera… you will also need it for navigating unfamiliar areas
- Laveau Cat-Eye Sunglasses in Brown Tortoise
- Pill box– the one here has three separate compartments. I like to carry Advil and other things I may need, just in case
- Portable charger– love this one, as it doesn’t require a cord
- Dior Addict Lipstick Hydra-Gel Core Mirror Shine (My Favorite Lipstick!)